Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is an outdated browser and our website uses shiny new features that this browser does not currently support. To have the best browsing experience, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari.
We're doing everything we can to make your stay safe
42 Acres is now open and taking bookings for holiday lets.
Yes, we are still taking bookings for venue hire.
We are following all government regulations and guidance to keep our guests and team safe.
We want to reassure you that we've put measures in place to keep you and our teams safe so that you can confidently enjoy a stay with us.
1. Carrying out Risk Assessments & Staff Training
2. Adhering to Government guidelines for physical distancing
3. Putting in place stringent hygiene measures, including the use of a sanitiser to clean all bedrooms between guests, and public areas
4. Providing hand sanitiser for staff & guests at every possible opportunity
5. Implementing measures to minimise contact between staff & guests
6. Face Coverings/Masks are no longer required for guests and staff in public spaces but we encourage everyone to wear them in crowded or poorly ventilated indoor spaces
7. Opening windows and the use of air filtration systems in shared group rooms
Making sure you can book with confidence
Venue hire/Retreat Bookings
Due to any potentially unforeseen circumstances (e.g. national lockdown due to CV-19), and outside of the Termination clauses outlined in our Agreement (e.g. where the failure to adhere to the payment terms on your invoice will lead to automatic cancellation), the First Party reserves the right to cancel this Event at any time, by providing Written Notice to the Second Party. Upon this type of cancelation we do not offer any refunds, and provide alternative dates to reschedule the event.
As we are currently taking accommodation bookings through Airbnb, please refer to the cancellation policies on their platform.