Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is an outdated browser and our website uses shiny new features that this browser does not currently support. To have the best browsing experience, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari.
One of our beautiful farm stays is our 18th Century Farmhouse, nestled in over 170 Acres of meadows, ancient forest and, ofcourse, our working regenerative farm. Previously only for retreat guests, the Farm House is spacious and cosy with views of the Somerset countryside from every window. Inside there are five relaxing bedrooms, four modern bathrooms, two very generously sized living spaces and cosy nooks. Enjoy relaxing by the fires, sharing stories over dinner and unwinding with a book from our well read library. In the summer months, you can also make use of the outside dining area and wildflower lawns.
• 1x super king room with an ensuite
• 1x double room with an ensuite
• 1x kingsize room with a shared bathroom
• 1x kingsize / twin with a shared bathroom
• 1x triple futon room with generous ensuite
• WIFI (in the house only)
• Foyer with seating, tea and coffee station
• Kitchen and dining area with log burners
• Spacious living room with open fire
• Onsite parking area